Welcome to the blog for paula winicur design

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find samples of current projects,
as well as things that inspire me. I do hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to post feedback,
email me, and share samples of your projects. To see more of my work, please visit my website.


Sunday, May 5, 2013

And the winner is...

What a wonderful first show I had! A big thank you to everyone for the great feedback, and especially to those of you who made it out for the event.

I will be donating a percentage of my proceeds to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, in memory of my mother, Sandra Winicur.

And now, for the raffle winner. My lovely assistant (my daughter, Tess) drew the name.

And the winner is...

KAREN WILLETT

Congratulations, Karen!

Thanks again to everyone for your support. My necklaces will soon be available for purchase online, so check back soon.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment