Welcome to the blog for paula winicur design

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find samples of current projects,
as well as things that inspire me. I do hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to post feedback,
email me, and share samples of your projects. To see more of my work, please visit my website.


Thursday, April 25, 2013

paula winicur design jewelry at New Canaan Nature Center's GardenFest!

I am happy to announce that I will be exhibiting my jewelry at the New Canaan Nature Center's Garden Fest this Saturday, May 4th! If you are in the area, please come to this free wonderful event, open to the public. There will be lots of plants for sale, and many fun activities for kids, as well as gardening workshops for adults.

I will be donating a portion of my proceeds to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, and all customers will be entered into a raffle to win a hand-made custom creation by paula winicur design.

For more information, visit http://www.newcanaannature.org/programs/events/GardenFest2012.php

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment