Welcome to the blog for paula winicur design

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find samples of current projects,
as well as things that inspire me. I do hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to post feedback,
email me, and share samples of your projects. To see more of my work, please visit my website.


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



My daughter is lucky to have 5 wonderful grandparents who love her, so on Valentine's Day I thought it would be nice for her to make them all a card. Ok, I helped a little bit. On one side of the card I wrote "Happy Valentine's Day" and drew some hearts, and then Tess colored on the card. And on the other side I thought it would be cute to make a little butterfly with heart wings, so for each one I cut 2 hearts out of decorative paper, then a body. We glued them on the card, and I drew on the eyes and antennae, and wrote a message on top says "Sending you lots of butterfly kisses..."





It was an easy craft project to do with Tess, and she had fun making them with me. And most importantly, her grandparents all loved their cards.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment